Event Start Times
- Hidden Trails Half Marathon .. Walk 9.30am
- Hidden Trails Half Marathon .. Run 10.30am
- 11k Fun Run/Walk .. 10.30am
- Little Trails 4k Fun Run .. 10.45am
- Course Time Clock positioned at finishing chute.Times will be recorded at the finish. Note: The Official Time Clock willstop at 1.00pm and marshals withdrawn when last person completes course.
- Race Packs to be collected from race headquarters, Recreation Centre, Plunket Street from 8am on the day of the race.
- Late Entries. Entries close on 23rd November 2014. Late entries will be taken on the day with payment of late fee, closing half an hour (30 minutes) before start time.
- Race Numbers must be worn on the front of singlets and handed in for spot prizes at the finish of the race.
- Toilets/Changing Rooms will be at Rec Centre as well as at our Town
Swimming pool. Showers are also available at Town Pools.
- Start/Finish Half Marathon and Fun Runs start on Road by Circus Paddock.
Finish Chute will be on Circus Paddock.
- Car parking available in town carparks by Swimming Pool/Recreation Centre and back of information centre.
- Runners/Walkers are to follow the course as set out by organizers and must follow all directions of Race Officials, Marshals and Police Safety Services. Failure to follow race rules can result in Disqualification.
- All paid finishers of Half Marathon and 11k Fun Run will be eligible for spot prizes. Little Trails Prizes will be given out at Circus Paddock after all competitors finished.
- Drink stations at approximately 6km, 10km, 18km and warm down area.
- Half Marathon Course has been surveyed to IAFF requirements and each kilmetre is marked.
- Certificates will be available online when final results have been confirmed. Preliminary Results will be displayed at Race Head Quarters.
- The course is not suitable for participants to bring pets.
- Prizegiving will commence at approx 2pm in the Cossie Club Onslow St. Competitors must be present to collect spot prizes.
- Excellent post race facilities available. Hot showers, free thermal hot pool/spa pool beside Race Headquarters.
- In the event of a natural disaster, entry fees will not be refunded.
- Funds raised will be used to foster development of Harriers/Athletics in Kawerau.
- Conducted by the Kawerau Harriers. Conducted under Ahtletics NZ Rules. Sanctioned event number WBP1410.
Start is at Prideaux Park in Kawerau